Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Natasha's Greek Salad

I love Greek Salad! Fresh and full of good veggies, when made correctly it does the body good. My friend Laura recently sent me a link to a great website, http://www.copykat.com/. She sent me the link to La Madeline's tomato basil soup. (Recipe will follow this one) I could not wait to try it. But, I wanted a good salad to go along with it. After some exploration, this is the one I chose. It went perfectly with the soup. It can be served for a few, or if you are expecting company, double the recipe. This could not be more easy or tasty.

Natasha's Greek Salad

Created by admin, September 13, 1999

1 bunch Leaf Lettuce
2 Cucumbers
4 large Tomatoes
1 bunch green onions, chop just the tops.
Garnish
Greek Black Olives ( I used plain black olives)
Feta Cheese
Dressing
1 part Red Wine Vinegar
1 part Olive Oil
Crushed Garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 pinches Sugar
Methods/steps
Chop lettuce and onion finely. Chop tomatoes and cucumbers coarsely about 1/2 inch. Combine and garnish to taste.

No comments: